What are Pasadena’s Top 3 Events in November?
There are plenty of great opportunities to…
…create special memories around town this month!
1) ✨ Lightscape at the LA Arboretum
Enjoy a dazzling, nighttime spectacle…
…that will fill you with wonder!
– Explore dozens of immersive light installations
– Fun for the whole family!
– Runs from Nov 17th – Jan 2nd
👉 Full details and tickets here
(Okay, technically this isn’t in Pasadena, but it’s close!)
2) 🎤 An Evening with David Sedaris
For one night only, catch the NY Times bestselling author…
…and celebrated humorist live and in person!
– Enjoy great storytelling and lots of laughter
– Book signing and audience Q&A
– Friday, Nov 17th at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium
👉 Full details here
3) 🦃 Rose Bowl Turkey Trot
Run, walk, skip, or jump your way around the Rose Bowl and…
…work up your appetite while enjoying the beautiful outdoors!
– 5k walk/run on Thanksgiving Day
– Don’t forget to wear a costume!
– All proceeds go to the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation
👉 Register online here
I hope you and your loved ones enjoy a wonderful and thankful November!