😀 What are Pasadena’s top events this May?
Today I’m sharing 3 opportunities for fun that you don’t want to miss…
…including one event that holds a very special place in my heart!
1) 🚲 My Bi-Annual EVA LIN Charity Bike Build
I’m donating another 100 bikes to the children served by Hillsides…
…and the local Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
🔧 But first, my team and I need to build all those bikes!
Come join us and you’ll be a hero to some very special local kids!
– Saturday, May 20th from 9 am – 12 pm
– Victory Park (Picnic Area SW1)
2) 🍽 dineLA Restaurant Week
Enjoy a special, prix fixe menu at a very friendly price!
Some of Pasadena’s best restaurants are participating, like…
….Agnes, Maestro, Alexander’s Steakhouse and many others!
– Takes place from April 28th to May 12th
-Find full details here.
3) 🎤 Concerts at Brookside Park
Some major music acts are coming to Pasadena this month!
They’ll be performing at Brookside Park near the Rose Bowl.
– On May 13th see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, MGMT, and more at the Just Like Heaven Concert
– Iggy Pop, Billy Idol, and others will be at the Cruel World Festival the following weekend!
– Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased online here and here.
😎 I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful May!
And I hope to build a bike with you at Victory Park on the 20th!